Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WOW! What a GREAT new year!

Tori and I had a great new year eves at my church playing games with my Pastor and many others as a few select of us gathered for the watchnight service of games, food, and fun. Let me say, the food was awesome, the games were fun, and the company was inspiring! It was amazing starting the new year on my knees thanking God for the past year and all he Has done for me. I mean, I have joined my first church, gradutated from high school, started college and succesfully completed my first semested of it, and I had my first relationship with a great man. I think all in all it was a pretty great year, it had it's trials and errors like always, God still has chosen not to take my headaches away, but I feel the end is coming with that someday soon, and I urge you to be in prayer with me about that.

MY New Years Resolution? For the Year 2008 to be an even BETTER year than 2007, and for my focus on Christ to grow stronger as I continue on with my education, and possibly move on with my dating life as well. Who knows, only God does, and with God, nothings impossible. *I want to thank all those who have been in prayer for Scott Whitley who has been in Iraq for the last year, but PLEASE, do NOT stop praying yet, because he still has alittle over a month and still needs our prayers until he walks off the steps of that plane and is in the loving arms of his family once again. Thanks friends, for all your love, and support to me.

No comments: