Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

I hope everyone has a great New Years for 2007 as we look forward to the year 2008 at 12:00a.m. on Tuesday morning. I am going to my church tomorrow night to play games and to fellowship with my church family, and when mid-night comes around, we are going to be in the sancuary down on our knees thanking God for an amazing year and asking Him what He'd do in us for the next one. I ask you to do the same, be on your knees as that ball drops and be asking God what he'd have you to do. I know in about a month we are going to be rejoicing because Scott Whitley who has been gone for over a year now will be HOME! Praise God for bringing him home safly, AMEN? Well folks, it's 1:45 a.m and I need sleep so, I'll ttyl all later, see ya in the NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hillary

No comments: