Friday, January 4, 2008

"Days go By"

I love that song! Well, School started today, and we had a good first day of class. We only had Ensligh today and it went well I might add. It all goes downhill from here, I got all the books, and now all my classes start. But the good news is that if I work hard, then I will be done by May, then can do some summer classes possibly to catch up. The good news is I have a really good English teacher for this semester, a good change over Mr. Butts, hehe. Well friends, I'm going to go now and finish the movie. ttyl all later. Btw, I am getting the camera this coming Friday if all works out so please be in prayer with me about it. I'm in the proccess of transferring money over and into my account. Thanks, I'll have pics up soon! Bye for now.

Hillary

No comments: