Monday, May 23, 2011

Life is a journey

God is such a great God, that is all I can say. His nature as I saw first hand this weekend is breathtaking, especially when you are viewing all of it with someone who shares the appreciation the same as you do. God has truly blessed me over the past 2 years as I have had to climb over obstacles that He has put into my life. But, I will say that He has taught me so much through it all. I wouldn't be who I am today without him in my life. He is all powerful and all knowing. Only God himself knows when Jesus is coming back, amazing!

I love hiking, and this weekend I went hiking and shot some neat pictures at the Cliffs of the Neuse in Seven Springs, NC. It was so much fun and the company was even better. Nature amazes me, it's just so beautiful! Since I have a love for photography, and hiking, biking, etc., it's fun to do things where I can mix all the things that I love to do, especially outdoors too. I thank the Lord for who I am, and what he is doing in my life all around me. I thank him for my wonderful family, friends, and church family whom I can lean on during hard, trying, and great times as well!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope, and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: