Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey World

Hey, well, it's been an exciting new year for me and my family, and also one where God is going to do great things for us, through us, and to us. We found out recently that we are going on a different journey than any of us thought that we'd be on this point in our lives. But, we are going to leave it all up to God, trust hard in him, pray, and lean on his holy word to get us through it all! As for me, things are going great! I am staying strong in prayer and daily passionate reading of God's word, the Bible, and look forward to it everyday! I am in my final semester of GAIT at LCC, and am melancholy about that. I am really excited to be getting a job soon after, but at the same time am not ready to graduate.

Tori and I joined Sandy Bottom Baptist Church this past Sunday after much prayer, and guidance from God leading us from our last church, Neuse Baptist Church, there. We are very happy at SBBC and look forward to what our future holds there. Tori turned 16 this past Sunday and is very excited about that, and having her own cell phone now too! She will get her license in April and is looking forward to that.

My oldest brother and his wife are coming down the first week of March, and we are all excitingly awaiting their arrival. They are doing great in Wheaton and are very happy, and continue to work hard and take it day by day in their marriage and life!

This summer already shows big plans for me and my family. Tori is heading to Caswell with her youth group in July, I am going to NY with some friends from church in June, Will and Meghan are coming back this way this summer as they drive down this way to visit friends in Lynchburg, VA. My 22nd birthday is in August, and I hope to have a great summer seeing family and such before settling down with a job come fall.

Well, great update for you all, pictures to come soon of all adventures and new work of mine to see soon, so check back soon friends, and God bless!

No comments: