Sunday, May 13, 2012

What Inspires Us Most

I have often though about what inspires us most. For example Jesus inspires me most. At the end of this post you will see a video that is now one of my all time favorite songs! The words are so powerful, no matter what situation you may be going through. I have had a lot of people inspire me throughout my life, and even lately I have had a lot of people come into my life who inspire me greatly. Several people have even inspired me to get back into writing on my blog here. Jesus places different people in our lives at the right time to be there for us, lift us up when we need it, and even inspire us. I went back to school last fall to get a degree in Early Childhood Education, and God truly placed me there. He also placed me in the perfect part time job during my school time. I have a instructor who like minded in faith with me, and she is such a Godsend. Never give up on God, he is the ultimate one that can give you the true inspiration that you need in your life. Today we celebrate our Mom's, Mothers Day. I am blessed to say that I have a wonderful Mom!


No comments: