Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well Well Well, yeh it's me

Well friends, I have been a slacker lately when it comes to my blog and I apologize for that. But just a brief of whats been going on since you last heard from me, things are going good so far in the semester with school. I am enjoying the work and having a good semester with all my classes so far. I am also dating an amazing guy now who also goes to school at LCC so I get to see him a lot during the week which is awesome. Church life is good but hectic. Seems like everywhere I turn around got something going on, but love it still as usual. I have a Math class on Wednesday nights so can't attend then but it's all good.

Things with my head have been bad lately or have gotten bad but I figured out I was on my computer too often and that wasn't working so I am trying to wing off of being on it do much. It's working though. Wel friends, more to come later, take care, and as always God bless.

No comments: