Friday, October 24, 2008

school has turned me!

Hey friends, well I am having a ton of fun learing the new stuff in my blog that I didn't try to learn before but after learning stuff in my Multimedia Design class where we design a website, I have learned a lot. Plus I have seen what friends of mine and family have done with theirs. A ton of it has come from playing around with things, which I had a blast doing tonight. Today I am going with my mom, sister, and some close friends to see High School Musical 3 in Greenville which I am so excited about. Then tonight I am going to see some awesome Jazz music with a good friend of mine, Ryan. I am looking forward to my day off from school even though it has already started hehe. Well friends, more to come in the life of HillaryC. Ttyl =)

4 comments:

Paige said...

Any idea how to design your own header from a picture of your own? The header is that part at the top, the wide bar. I'd love to transform some pictures but I can't figure out how to do that...
P~

photographer2012 said...

A lot of it is playing around with your settings you have. I know there is a way to it but idk what your template is like.

Michaela Ann said...

hey hillary! i was one of the close friends u went to see HSM3 with! hehehehe... :) ttyl! i wuv ya lots!

photographer2012 said...

hehe yeh you were Mickey and I am so glad that you were cause guess what, IT ROCKED! =)