Monday, November 5, 2007

My, oh my!

well, the weekends over and time for a new week and school. Today was a great day, got a lot done, but now I am exhausted. Plus, I've been on new meds for the last week for my headaches. Things are going better but I'm having side affects from it which isn't that good. The weekend was absolutly wonderful since I got done everything I had planned plus much more! I kept thinking up things, and looking to God and He told me what He wanted of me for this weekend and I pulled through. Now if this week can continue that would be wonderful. Well friends, I'm going to continue to rest up after today and eat some dinner, do some homework and clean up some more and see what God has planned for me tonight! Love to all! God Bless and be with each and everyone of you!

No comments: