Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm home!

well, I'm finally home from Seven Devils! I had an awesome time with my cousins Abbie and Sara Kent, and as always had fun with tori, mom, aunt Claudia and Deanne! I'm putting up pics soon as I figure out which ones outta bout maybe 2-500 are the best lol. I deleted alot but all in all took around 700 pics in all this trip lol. I always had my camera with me and the girls loved to take pics with it too, and Abbie who's 7 was amazing with it, and it's a nice camera! Sara Kent who's 5 took some good ones but most of hers were blury or kinda bad hehe. Anyways, home again for a while especially with school coming up. I'm real excited about that and everything else I have going on for this week! Talk to you all later on and I'll have some awesome mountain pics up for ya soon!

No comments: