Friday, August 24, 2007

updates!!!


hey, I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile, I've been busy, and you'll see why in this posting. I started college a week ago Wedesday. Everything is going great! I had an English test and I did really well cause I knew how I did by what was on the test! So, that's great and English is going well, cept I have a teacher who cusses like crazy. Graphic Arts Imagine and Technology is what I'm magjoring in. It's going really well too. I have classes for that Monday thru Thursday, and I love it that way. English is Monday thru Friday. I already have assingments and such for my Graphic arts classes as far as creating and working a process to get it done, and that's alot for those of you who don't know how to do it lol. So, please be in prayer for me as I journey on my college adventure because that's truely what this is and feels like to me! I've made alot of new friends and like hanging out with them. Alot of hard work and determination, and I know I can excel and do anything I put my mind to with the help of God. I love you all and more to come later when I get the chance to be able to write it hehe. I like I said have been busy busy. My classes roam from 9am-4pm, m-th. So, cept for Friday's, I have a full schedule plus weekend work too. Thanks, talk to you all later. I am also including a pic from my 19th b-day party, my best friend Catherine's in there with me!

No comments: